Air filter cartridges for air dryer units
Suitable for: trucks and buses
The DT® filter cartridges for air dryer units are distinguished by:
- Resistance against corrosion (interior and exterior)
- Absolutely tight seals
- Pressure resistance (refer to detailed product information)
- Excellent drying properties
Configuration of a DT® air dryer cartridge with coalescence filter:
- Thread socket
- Sealing ring made of NBR** (acrylonitrile butadiene rubber)
- Covers made of synthetic material
- High quality dry granules
- Filter element with coalescence medium
- Housing made of coated steel plate
* Aerosols are fine oil particles that enter the circuit through highly developed engine oils, attack the rubber parts in brake valves, and can cause lasting damage to their function.
** NBR has good mechanical properties, temperature resistance between -50 °C and +110°C, and a high wear resistance that guarantees good resistance against mineral oils.