Gear shift knobs and gear shift lever valves for Electronic Power Shift (EPS)
DT® brand gear shift knobs and gear shift levers are characterised by the following features:
- Excellent quality for a long period of use due to an aluminium die-cast core and a knob with rubber coating in leather-look for good grip
- High quality compressed air sleeves for polyamide pipes according to DIN 74324 with a diameter of 4 mm
- Gear shift diagram corresponds with the original
- Split transmission shift lever*
- Range transmission shift lever**
- DT-Germany marking
*With the split transmission (also known as primary transmission), an additional countershaft transmission is attached to the intake shaft. This allows each gear to be driven through in two stages, either with high or low gear reduction.
**The range transmission (also known as secondary transmission) is a two-stage planetary gearbox which is installed between the basis gearbox and the drive shaft. Due to the two-stage gearbox, the number of gear shifts is doubled.