Suitable for: trucks and buses
The gas springs should be protected against tilting, bending forces or lateral forces in order to avoid a negative effect on the service life.
DT® Spare Parts recommends the environmentally-friendly disposal of gas springs. They should be drilled out in order to drain off the compressed nitrogen and the oil contained.
- The pipe wall thickness is 1.0 - 1.5 mm which guarantees good stability and high protection against bending or lateral forces.
- Due to the coated surface of the piston rod, a longer service life and better corrosion resistance are achieved.
- The sealing package between the sleeve and piston rod, which guarantees maintenance of the gas pressure, is designed as a double package.
- Designed for 100,000 load changes and more.
- All connection elements and constructions correspond with the reference parts of the vehicle manufacturer.
DT® Spare Parts brand gas springs are distinguished by the following characteristics:
- pressure pipe connecting
- jacket pipe
- compressed medium
- piston seal
- piston and seal package
- piston rod
- piston rod connecting